Sunday 4 August 2013

Elegant Touch - False Nails




So, its the summer and i'm not at school. Now at school, were not allowed to have nail polish on or fake nails else you will be sent to take the polish or nails off. So wasting your polish or money isn't really worth it. 

But, as its summer, I thought i'd have some fun with fake nails. I'm not a big fan of them if i'm honest, I find it hard to do little everyday things but I thought i'd give these a go. 


As you can see from the picture above, yes, too many of your's disgust, I am a biter. It's a habit and one that is extremely hard to stop. So these nails are hopefully going to make my hands a little bit more pleasant to look at. 

I bought these at my local Superdrug and they were at a fair price of £6.35. 

These are the French Manicure - American Babe 144 style. 

As I only bought these today I will do a review on them in a week or so, but i will insert a picture down below of what they look like on! 








No comments:

Post a Comment