Tuesday 3 September 2013

Ladies Womens Large Designer Leather Style Tote



Hey guys, so as were all going back to school, or college, or uni or even work, we all need a cute bag to carry our stuff, right? So as im doing my GCSE's this year, which are my exams that will go on my job applications until I do my A-levels which will get me into uni, I need a nice big bag to hold all my course books. So, as I'm one for not spending a lot i snooped around eBay and found this amazing bag! It is a tan brown with gold studs and it is a faux leather. It is the softest bag ever and super sturdy so it will hold all of your books and papers and notebooks and whatever else you want to put in there, even if its just a day to day bag it will hold all your things without braking.


This bag is from an eBay account called Soleaffair. I bought mine for £16.99 with £3.95 postage and packaging. My bag would of been quickly delivered however I was out when they delivered it so I had to pick it up from my post office 2 days after (completely my fault) so if I was in, it would have been quickly delivered in just 2 days which I think is good for the price of the postage. The price of the bag is also very reasonable and affordable and is completely worth the money as it is strong sturdy and very pretty. 

The bag has a zip so you can close it up so no snooping hands can go in there. 


One of my favourite parts of the bag is actually the inside fabric. It is brown with darker brown roses and I think it is so pretty. The bag also has a shoulder strap which has a buckle so you can adjust the length, however you can also take the strap off if you would prefer. 


Over all I love this bag and would highly recommend it. You will look absolutely fabulous wherever you go. I will link the bag below so if you want you can go and have a snoop. 







1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love your blog! I nominated you for a Liebster blog award! Check it out here : http://thestyledoll.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-blog-award.html <3

    ReplyDelete